Tax Free Shopping – Enjoy up to 6% tax refund on pharmaceutical products
Wherever you shop with Global Blue affiliated merchants, ask for your Electronic Tourist Refund Scheme (eTRS) ticket and original receipt. You may use your credit card as a token to tag your purchase details. Visitors to Singapore must present their original passport to merchants in order to obtain eTRS tickets.
Before checking-in at Changi International Airport, Seletar Airport, Marina Bay Cruise Centre or Singapore Cruise Centre, proceed to the eTRS self-service kiosk with your purchases, receipts, passport, token and eTRS tickets. Follow the instructions on the kiosk to receive your refund. If you used your credit card as a token, please proceed to retrieve your purchase details with your assigned token. If not, scan your eTRS tickets individually to do so.
- LOH & TAN: 3 MOUNT ELIZABETH #10-05
- NATIONAL CANCER (PHARMACY): 11 HOSPITAL DRIVE
- DEVATHASAN NEUROLOGY & MEDICAL: 3 MOUNT ELIZABETH #11-16
- OncoCare Cancer: 6 NAPIER ROAD #02-17/18/19
- RAFFLES HOSPITAL-INT MEDICINE: 585 NORTH BRIDGE ROAD
- THYE SHAN MEDICAL: 201 NEW BRIDGE ROAD
- REXULTS CLINIC: 302 ORCHARD ROAD #17-01
- NATIONAL HEART (PHARMACY): 5 HOSPITAL DRIVE
- THE DRx CLINIC (TONG BLDG): 302 ORCHARD ROAD #16-01
Please observe that the final refund you receive will consist of the GST total minus Global Blue’s handling fee. An administration fee of S$100 is payable at the Refund Office when the refund value exceeds S$7,500 (single or multiple receipts).
Spend a minimum of S$100, and save up to 6% of the purchase price.
Valid until October 31 2017
Available to the following cardholders:
World Elite Card